“In the Dark” is a weekly e-zine (that’s a fancy word for “e-mail”) featuring Eric’s movie reviews, box office scores and other film-related merriment, all delivered straight to your e-mailbox.
And it’s FREE! And, since it’s supported by advertisers (who buy small text ads in the e-zine), it will always be free! None of that outrageous “charging you for services rendered” that some capitalist pig dogs try to pull.
In a nutshell, here’s what you’ll get every Friday:
– A full-length review of that week’s best and/or highest-profile release.
– Capsule reviews of the other new releases, with links to Eric’s full reviews.
– A heads-up on what was released on DVD that week.
– Recommendations on what else is worth seeing that weekend, aside from the new releases.
– Links to reviews of films that you should NOT see, but whose reviews may amuse you.
– The box office scores from the previous weekend.
– Whatever other movie-related things we think of.
Eric’s reviews will continue to be available at EricDSnider.com, of course. “In the Dark” is simply a way for you to get them more conveniently, and with a little more specialized content than is currently available on the site.
We’ll never sell or give your address to anyone. And we’ll never spam you, either: You’ll get the weekly e-zine (in pure text form, no HTML), and that’s it.
So sign up today! It’s like getting a weekly e-mail from a friend who only talks about movies who you don’t have to write back to!
For a sample issue, and to sign up, go here.